Monday, January 13, 2014

Notify Me.....

What is this scene before me? I know that I love Malik but I also know that I shouldn't be with him. I am torn. Torn so bad.


Nicki looked at Malik laying on the floor. He was laying butt skin ass naked with a girl laying right on top of him.
"What the fuck Malik!?" Nicki said taking off her jacket just before she stormed deeper into the room. Malik slowly looked at Nicki before he pushed the girl off of him.
"Go get in the shower baby. I'm going to talk to her and then I'll call you a cab to go home." He said to the other female. Nicki looked at him with a shocked facial expression. She didn't know what to do but what she did know that this bitch wasn't going to take a bath in his bathroom. Nicki grabbed the girl by the back of her ponytail.
"Bitch Getcho Ass Out!!!!" Nicki yelled throwing the girl across the floor. Malik stood up, and grabbed Nicki. He threw her on the bed, and towered above her. He gestured like he was gonna hit her in the face. Nicki drew up, and closed her eyes.
"You act like a dumb ass sometimes." Malik walked over to the girl lying on the floor.
"Ashley get up and go take your bath. Turn the music up, cause I'm about to deal with this one." He said looking at Nicki.
"Okay baby..." Ashley said getting up. Nicki jumped up from the bed to charge her but then Malik turned around, and hit her in the face knocking her down. He took his foot, and kicked Nicki in the stomach.
"You need to learn how to act Onika..." He lifted her up by her neck, and pimped slapped her. Nicki began to sob.
"Looks like I'm going to have to teach you." Malik got on his knees, and punched her again.
"You make me do things like this...."
"Please Malik.... No... Noooo... Noooooooo!!" Malik drew his fist back again.... He didn't care.
"Onika, You gonna learn not to fuck with me." With that said Malik let all his anger out on a sobbing Nicki.

Two Hours Later

Nicki limped in to Mr. Chow's. She cleaned herself up at a Burger King right down the street. She was hurting all over her body but she had to meet up with Niqua. This was very important. When Niqua saw Nicki she stood up to hug her.
"Hey Nika!!"
"Hi Niqua." Nicki said in voice that was filled with pain.
" Sit down. You look sick." Niqua said to her. She didn't see the bruises nor scratches that was on Nicki from fighting Malik. Nicki had on a over sized sweater that was covering it all.
"I'm not sick. I just had a rough night and morning."
"Why? What my big head brother do?"
"It has nothing to do with Safaree." Nicki said with her head hung low. The waitress approached and asked what they would like to drink.
"I want a tea." Niqua said as she looked at Nicki. "What you want."
"I'll take a water." Nicki said jumping when Niqua spoke. Her hoodie flew off, and Niqua stared at her face. The waitress rushed off.
"Nicki! What in the hell happened to your face!?!"
"Niqua.... Relax."
"RELAX!?! Your face is fucked up and you want me to relax!?" Nicki began to cry and asked Niqua to sit down.
"Yeah, I will sit down but you better start talking right now and I mean NOW Onika."
"Okay...." Nicki started off. She explained everything that had happened over the past two days. She explained what happened the night she went out with Safaree. Nicki explained how now the people have Tyesha, and how she is scared.
"So, Do you know these people Nicki?"
"No, Niqua I have no clue. But I do remember them asking about Malik." Niqua stopped in mid sip of her tea.
"They asked about Malik?"
"Yeah. They say that Malik owe them something." Niqua eyes lit up.
"Nicki, is Malik still into that slanging shit?"
"Yes. I mean somewhat. He kind of stopped because I told him that it scared me when he went out late at night."
"What else did they ask you?"
"Who? Malik or The guys?"
"The men."
"They wanted me to tell them where Malik was but I refused."
"Why!?" Niqua said hitting the table.
"Because Niqua what if they try to kill him?"
"Fuck that Onika! You almost got killed your....." Niqua stopped talking in mid sentence. Her face harden.
"Onika, When did they take you?"
"The night I went out with T.T, Mike, and Safaree."
"Was you with Safaree?"
"No. I ran away from him. I had a uneasy feeling that something would happen. I left him."
"Did Safaree follow behind you?"
"Yeah, but he stopped after a while."
"Are you sure?" Niqua asked taking out her cellphone.
"Yes...No... I mean Yes..... No. I'm not but what are you hinting at?" Niqua was still searching on her phone.
"They took you two nights ago. Correct?"
"Yeah." Nicki said leaning on the table.
"Safaree chased you. It's no way he would let you go late at night by yourself."
"I cut a lot and lost him though."
"That doesn't matter. It is a big chance that after they got you. They found Safaree calling your name around the streets. Therefore they probably thought that he had some involvement in this thing with Malik."
"Meaning......"
"Nine times out of ten.... They got Safaree too." Nicki sat back in the chair. She felt her heart beating out of her chest. She was now really at a crossroads. Niqua was babbling on but Nicki was in her own world. She loved Malik but he didn't mean nearly as much to her as Safaree did. It would kill her if something happened to Safaree behind her bullshit ass boyfriend.
"Nicki!" Niqua yelled pulling Nicki out of her trance.
"Huh!?"
"Let's go."
"Where are we going Niqua?"
"To the house to get my mom's tracking device."
"For what?" Nicki asked looking confused.
"We had a tracking chip put in all of Safaree shoes."
"Why?"
"You remember how he used to go out and get drunk then not come home?"
"Yeah."
"Well, My mom wanted to always be able to find him. So she got that done. If we go get the device, then we can find Safaree." Niqua said.
"Let's go then." Nicki said jumping up.

Fifteen Minutes Later

Nicki and Niqua pulled up at Niqua mother's house. Nicki was praying the whole ride over here that Safaree would miraculously ended up somewhere else. She didn't want Tyrek, and them to have him.
"Get out of the car Onika!" Nicki snapped back out of her trance. "You been drifting since I been with you."
"Sorry Niqua. A lot is on my mind."
"Yeah. I understand." Niqua said walking up to the door, and Nicki walking behind her. They walked in the house, and made a bee line for Niqua and Safaree mom's room. On the way there, Nicki stopped as she walked pass Safaree's room. She turned and looked at the door. She reached for the door knob and slowly turned it, as tears filled her eyes. She saw his black, and gold covers on his bed that was so soft. She loved his bed so much. The memories of what had happened between them rammed her mind. She remember last winter when she got stuck here. Safaree sisters, and mom was stuck across town at his aunt's house because of the bad blizzard that happened. Mama Carol said that her dad had went missing with the car, plus the conditions was too bad for her to come, and get Nicki. She told her to just spend the night there, and she would get her first thing in the morning.... Nicki remember as she picked up Safaree's black shirt that smelled just like him.
She remember at how he made love to her in his bed all that night, and how he held her afterwards. How gentle Safaree was with her before, during, and after. How he made her feel like a woman, and not the child Malik made her feel like. She remembered how he kissed her lips so sweet that it made her lose her breath. As Nicki stood in the middle of the floor sniffing his shirt, and tilting her head back Niqua watched her from the door.
"Uh.... Onika." Nicki jumped.
"Huh!?"
"Are you okay?"
"Yeah. I just.... I was.... I.... Nevermind me. Did you find the tracker?"
"Yeah. It's searching for the location." Niqua said looking back at the screen. "Bam! Found him."
"Where is he?" Nicki asked folding up the shirt.
"He is at 5234 South Chembrook Ave." Nicki dropped the shirt on the floor as she turned pale in the face.
"Re.... Repe.... Repeat those numbers Niqua."
"5. 2. 3. 4."
"What street?"
"South Chembrook Ave." As Niqua repeated the information Nicki heart broke. She remembered walking out of the warehouse and looking back at the numbers above the door. Then she remember the street she was on because the sign was on the ground and she stepped on it.
"Shit!!!" Nicki yelled.
"What is it!?"
"Niqua... You were right."
"What do you mean I was right?" Niqua asked looking confused.
"They got Safaree. Them fucking bastards got Safaree!"
"Are you serious?" Niqua asked with her eyes blasted.
"Yes. That is the warehouse I told you about address. We got to get there fast before they hurt Safaree thinking he knows something that he doesn't."
"I don't know how to get there." Niqua said. Before she knew it Nicki had snatched her keys.
"I'll drive. I know exactly where it is." Nicki walked out of Safaree's room but doubled back. She picked up a picture of him.
"We gonna save you baby...." With that being said Nicki kissed the picture and walked out of the room. Niqua stood there shocked for a minute.
"I knew they were going to get together one d...."
"NIQUA!!!! Come on!!! We don't got all day."
"COMING!" Niqua said running downstairs. She didn't know what exactly she was getting herself into but it didn't matter what it was. She was going to save her brother. As Nicki pulled away from the curb.... It was no turning back now.


*** I know it took a while for me to post but here yall go. Hope you enjoyed. If not...... Idk what to tell you. Comment or No New Post. Simple.

8 comments:

  1. A WHILE? HELL IT TOOK YOU A MONTH OF SUNDAYS AND THEN SOME BEFORE YO ASS UPDATED LOSER! ANYHOW THIS IS GREAT IM GLAD YOU BACK. AS FOR MALIK ASS SOMEBODY WHOOP HIS ASS GOOD AND FUCKING PROPER IS ALL IM SAYING CUZ THAT WAS SOOOOO UNCALLED FOR, I MEAN HOW DF HE GET MAD CUZ HE GOT CAUGHT CHEATING LIKE SERIOUSLY? -__________- THEY BETTER SAVE FAREE NEM IN TIME CUZ A BITCH GONE BE ANGRY! ESPECIALLY IF THEY DNT KICK MALIK OLE BITCH ASS!!!!

    P.S THE CAPS ARE JUST FOR YOU NBB!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh damn! I need the next chapter ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have time for ur shit Nae, post another MFN chapter now!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That nigga a bitch-- putting his hands on a girl. I hope Nicki let's them get his punk ass. He gone learn this time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Post soon!!! I need to know what happens!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. K I just caught up with this & now I wanna know what happens!!!! Post soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete