Saturday, February 9, 2013

He Ain't My Dude

The clouds slowly took over the sky, as the sun hid behind it creating a gloomy atmosphere for this Tuesday. The rain drops began to beat against the rooftops, and car hoods harshly, as the lightening ripped through the sky like a track runner. She stood in her window looking around at the other teens who was now running to their porches, and inside. She looked at this guy that was walking slow as ever. He better buss a move if he didn't want to get soaked up in the storm. Just as she was looking closely studying him her cell phone rung. She looked at the guy for a few more seconds then made a move toward her bed. She  answered the call on the fifth ring.
"What's poppin?" She said.
"Hey baby girl..." She heard his rich tone beam through the phone. She loved his voice so much. It sent chills up her spine just hearing that light bass behind it.
"Hey Faree."
"Hey Nika.... Look we going out to the arcade. You wanna go?"
"Boy, We about to have a bad thunderstorm... We got a flood warning. Hell no. But we who?" Nicki asked sitting on her bed.
"Mike, Tyesha, and Me. I called to ask you. I need to relax considering school start Thursday."
"Senior Year. I been waiting for it."
"Me too. Im ready to get the hell out of there."
"Why?"
"Don't get me wrong I love LaGuardia. I love being in the dance program but I been doing it for three years now. Its time to change."
"True... I'm somewhat getting that feeling about theatre." Nicki said nodding her head slowly while biting the side of her lip.
"Mhmm... Well, Let me call Tyesha & tell her you said you ain't coming." Safaree stated before he sighed.
"Wait... I'll go but if the water outside get too high for me then I going to be on someone back." Safaree laughed at Nicki.
"But you can swim Nic...."
"True but that water will be dirty. I can't do that." Nic said before she fell into a small array of giggles.
"Naw but all jokes aside.....I will put you on my shoulders, and swim to save both of us." Safaree said in a serious voice. Nicki felt this was going somewhere she didnt want it to.
"But all jokes included you can barely dog paddle.... We would die. Black Titanic shit."
"Black Titanic... Onika really?"
"Yes really." Safaree was cracking up.
"You crazy girl. Anywho, Be ready in a hour."
"I will be."
"Mhmm... You always say that, and I be turning 179 waiting."
"Luckily for you I already took a baby oil bath. Im getting dressed now...." Nicki hung the call up before he could say anything.
Nicki jumped up from the bed and raided her closet. She pulled out some black jeans, and a dark purple shirt. She then reached for her black and purple rain boots with a huge "N" on the side. Nicki walked over to her dresser, and opened her jewelry box. She pulled out her gold chain, and her gold earrings that said "Bossy" in the middle. She then pulled out her gold bracelet. She plugged her flat iron up by her vanity set, and sat it there.
Just as she was about to pull off her shirt, She changed her mind about her hair. She unplugged the iron, and then continued what she was doing. She looked at the clock timing herself correctly.

Four Hours Later

"Tell me what's going on with you and Safaree." Tyesha said while Safaree and Mike was at the Basketball Game. Nicki sighed at her statement.
"Don't be dramatic Onika. Tell me."
"I have no clue what you are refering to Esha." Nicki said dipping her fries in ketchup.
"So you gonna play dumb?"
"I dont know what you mean."
"The lies Nic..... Okay, Since you dont understand let me ask in a different way..."
"Okay, Shoot."
"Are you fucking Safaree?"
"Tyesha!" Nicki yelled before she spit her fries out. She picked up a napkin, and picked them up off the table before grabbing her Coke. She slowly sipped while Tyesha began talking.
"I mean all the signs are there. Yall are too close. What girl and guy you know that can be best friends without hopping in the sheets at least once with each other?"
"Me and Safaree."
"Yeah right Onika. I know yall messing around."
"You know I'm dating Malik. Safaree is with Ciara. How can we be messing around?"
"Wait.... Yall some cheaters!"
"What!?!" Nicki yelled. "Look Tee, We are just friends. We have a close connection but that's it. I love Malik, and he is all I want. So get me and Faree out of you little mind." Nicki said biting her cheeseburger.
"If you say so but we will have this conversation again. Anywho, Speaking of Malik, Where is that bitch?" Nicki looked at Tyesha.
"Dont call him that."
"What? That's what he is."
"Tyesha... Stop."
"What? You know me and him never saw eye to eye." Tyesha was being honest, and Nicki knew it.

She never really understanded why they didn't get along. They had know each other from back in the day from Tyesha's old neighborhood but she never told Nicki the backstory.
The boys was approaching the table before Nic could make a comment.
"It's getting kind of windy outside, and its lighting real bad. We need to leave." Safaree said grabbing his coat before putting it on.
"Im still eating though." Nicki said back.
"Wrap it up, and take it with you. You said you didnt want to get caught in the flood."
"Thats all you have to say." Nicki said wrapping up her burger, and putting the fries in the holder before putting both in a small bag that Mike had brought to the table.
"I'll help you put your jacket on." Safaree said. Nicki was about to let him until she saw Tyesha looking at her.
"No!" Nicki yelled slightly. "I... I got it." She said lower while slipping it on.
"Ooookay." Safaree said holding her bag of food, and purse.
Tyesha laughed a little as Nicki walked over to her.
"Gimme a hug." She said before she hugged Tyesha. She hugged her tightly, while Tee whispered in her ear.
"Couple qualities." Nicki made a small noise before she whispered back.
"He aint my dude....." Nicki patted Tyesha's back, and pulled away quickly. She grabbed Safaree's arm and pulled him right to the door, put on hoodie, and pulled him right out the arcade.

They began walking to his car in silence and she began to shiver. Safaree heard her teeth chatter some when he looked over at her. He put his hand on her back causing Nicki to jump.
"Woah!"
"Nicki, What's wrong?"
"What are you talking about?"
"Every time I touch you.... You jump."
"Im sorry.... Let's get to the car, Before I get sick." Nicki said taking off running.
"Nicki!!! Wait!!!" Safaree took off running behind her only catching up when he reached the car. He just stared at her....
"You know what I cant do this...." Nicki said.
"Do what?"
"This.... Us... This tight friendship... I cant."
"Nicki what are you saying." Safaree asked.
"I'll see you later." Nicki said snatching her purse, and running down the street.

Safaree watched her continue to run as he called out to her. He looked at his car and dropped the bag of food before chasing after her. He ran and ran but when he made it to the ally and looked in both directions off to the sides he didn't see her.
"Onika!!!! Onika!!!!! Onika!!!!! Onika!!!!" Safaree panicked.
"Nicki!!!! Please stop playing. We are getting soaked by this rain. Let's just go back to my place and chill." Safaree turned around to look but was hit in the jaw with a punch that was so powerful, it caused blood to shoot out of his mouth.
"Get his body up.... I got something for his ass." A tall figure standing over him.
"This is just the beginning...." The guy said before spitting out his gum.
"Hurry up..... I aint with this damn rain." 
----------
Welcome To My New Story. I Hope You Enjoyed It. Leave Comments. Tell Me What You Think And Anything Else You Want Me To Know. Much Love - Nae (Management)

8 comments:

  1. Lol Nic need to stop playing. she know she want Safaree. who df punched him?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wth who hit my nigga like that tho? Lmao tyesha be knowin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why Nic vein stubborn? As always lmao she knows she wants him & who TF just punched him? Post soon xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why in the hell did Nic fuckn run? Ugh she pissing me off already, like wth! Yoo who the fuck got my nigga SB? Man Nic goin to feel like shit once she find out all that happened cuz he was running after her, smdh IDHTT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yo who punched sb.where nic go, post soon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wait. What just happened to them?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Umm...where tf that punch come from? Was that Malik? How Nic just leave him like that, all because of what Tyesha said? She can't just drop their friendship like that. -_-

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nicki's stubborn -_- Who punched him? .-.

    ReplyDelete