Friday, February 15, 2013

Who's Behind It?

I listened to him call my name but I cant stop. I cant put him in danger. I cant have nothing happen to him. I care about his well being. I care about him.... I really do. He is the last person I want to drag into this. Something that has nothing to do with him. I'm the one who is in it.... Not him & I got to keep it like that.....

All of this ran through Nicki's mind as she ran down the street. She was soaking wet all over. Her hair was dripping and her clothes was too. She needed to hurry and get to Malik's house before them guys find her. Just as Nicki turned the corner she was tripped by a bystander in all black around six feet tall. She jumped up from the ground.
"What the fuck is your problem!?" She yelled. The guy dropped his cigarette just before he smacked Nicki across the face. The smack was so powerful that she stumbled back almost falling off the curb. The guy grabbed her by the neck and lifted her up. He tightened his grip on her neck.
"You Malik's girlfriend.... Right?" Nicki kicked her feet around until the guy tightened his hand some more. She was slowly floating out of conscience when she seen another guy approach.
"Help... Me!" Nicki managed to get out before she put her hands on the guy's hand that was on her.
"Tyrek.... You about to kill her."
"I dont give a fuck." Tyrek said back.
"She is the only way we are going to find Malik. Don't kill her. We can use her." Tyrek moved his hoodie off his head, and looked at Nicki. He let her neck go causing her to fall to the ground coughing, and gasping for air.
"You right James..... Pick her up and get her ass in the car." Tyrek stated before putting his hoodie back on and taking slow strides toward the car. James looked down at Nicki with sympathy before he grabbed her arm and guided her down the ally to their black truck.

The lightening soared through the sky as the thunder sounded off not far behind. The walls shook as the one light bulb in the room flickered. The room door flew open just before a blood body was thrown in and slide across the floor. The body hit the wall before a cough and a plea for mercy was said....
"Stop.... Please...." The guy groaned while holding his stomach. A guy walked in the room and slammed the door. He walked across the floor of the empty room that was in this big abandoned warehouse.
"Safaree..... Safaree.... Safaree.... Is that pain I hear. You jumped to fight me but what you didnt know was the guys down there was gonna whoop your ass on my behalf? Well yeah....." The guy standing over Safaree took his foot and kicked him in the stomach. Safaree yelled before he crouched over holding his stomach. His shirt was completely bloody, and his mouth was bleeding as well.
"You are going to stay in here while I figure out what the hell I'm going to do with your ass." The guy laughed just before he punched Safaree one more time, then walked out the room. Safaree's vision was  little blurry but he did see a dude come in and sit in the only chair in the room, and turn on the t.v. that was in there as well... That was the last thing he saw before he was out.

Tyrek sat next to Nicki, he handed her a ice pack for the side of her face that he slapped. He felt somewhat bad about hitting her across the face. But he couldn't get all in his emotions he was here on a mission.
Nicki took the ice pack from this stranger. She knew that some guys was chasing her but she thought it was Greg's crew from around the way..... She didnt know this "Tyrek" dude.

"We are just going to get to business... Where is your boyfriend?" Tyrek asked cutting into Nic's thoughts.
"What do you want with him?"
"He has some paying up to do let's put it that way." Tyrek said sipping on his red wine.
"How about I dont know where he is.... Let's put it that way." Nicki said back with a  sarcastic tone. Tyrek smirked.
"Look, Your boyfriend owes me something. I have to find him."
"You tripped, slapped, dragged me to this unfamiliar place, and YOU want ME to tell you some stupid ass information so you can find my boyfriend?"
"Pretty much."
"Well you have lost your motherfucking mind if you think thats going to play out."
"Is that so?"  Tyrek asked.
"Hell Yeah!" Nicki said back. Tyrek slapped her again and Nicki jumped up just before he raised his hand again.
"Sitcho ass down. Now, I'm trying to be nice. I don't want this to get... How can I put this... Oh, Bloody. So you better tell me what I want to know."
"Read my lips..... I'M NOT TELLING YOU SHIT!"
"Okay...." Tyrek said as he smirked again. He walked over to the door just before Nicki spoke.
"You wont be looking for long. You got his woman. He will be here to handle you quick."

Tyrek looked at Nicki and saw Jazmine all over her.... He shook his head for a second.
"I seriously doubt that Sweetie...." With that being said he walked out the room with his head hung low.
"What's wrong?" James asked.
"Nothing. Go in that room, and watch her. I'll be back." James knew something was wrong but he just did what he was told. He would find out later what the problem was. James walked in the room where Nicki was and saw this worrying facial expression all over her face. Knowing Tyrek... If he was in her position he would be worried too.

------
This is Chapter Two. I know its short. I'm posting again later. So keep a eye out. Tell what you think so far in the white box below.
Hope you are enjoying so far. Also put your @names from Twitter if you want to know when I post a new chapter. Thanks For Reading. Much Luv! - Nae (Management) 

5 comments:

  1. Im really enjoying this soo far im sad that nicki has to go thru all of this because of something her boyfriend did

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok so is Ty the same nigga that got SB? Nicki crazy AF I woulda told them where that nigga was. Do she know they got SB?
    Post soon cuz I need more Nip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow..love this so far but *sighs and sings* This time wont you save meee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im a little confused, but its a great chap. @MejayMinaj

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok. So what did Malik do that has Nuc in this position? Wat did he not pay up on? I wanna know why they took Safaree out, too. What does he have to do with anything?

    ReplyDelete